One minute response?

If you were IMing someone and they took a minute to respond to each I'm would you get mad? I find this ridiculous or is it not?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is why I stay off of chat. People get mad at me for not responding "fast enough", but other people don't realize that other people are messaging me too, and I like them all, so why can't I talk to everyone? You want me just to snub them off so you can get your answer faster? I think it is silly.

What Guys Said 7

• probably multitasking you with someone else. Depends on the nature of your connection with him whether that's a particularly bad thing or not.

• I think one min is reasonable. Usually it took me more than a couple of minutes to reply as I am not fully focusing in the IM chat. The only time when I reply fast is when the conversation is engaging, like I feel that the person is in front of me. This usually happen when the conversation flows well and is interesting.

• IM should never be assumed to be their main focus. It can be for stretches but isn't always.

• Why get mad if someone is not IMing fast enough? People have lives and things get in the way of other stuff. It sounds like there is a little insecurity there.

• I try to respond as fast as I can type but depending on what we are talking about I try to think of how to say things so the other person can understand my point of view and that's what slows me down.

• sometimes I get a little agrivated at this to but I know there probably doing other things on there as well. but I can't stand getting one word answers like Kk or wte etc.

• Nope. I wouldn't get mad at that.

What Girls Said 2

• Unless you're naturally grumpy, I suppose it would depend on how serious the conversations is.. though, that applies for in person conversations as well. You would find it rude/annoying for someone to be multitasking while you're conversing about something critical. Otherwise, no.

• nope, I wouldn't because I'm not the center of the universes lol :) I got like ,people iming with articles myself lol some sometimes IM is ,wow! some pep's take it to serious.

tip, never take the internet too serious when it come to I'm lol