Hi-lo hemline prom dresses

where can I find a prom dress that is short in the front and long in the back, that is cheap and is england.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I suppose it depends how 'prom' you want it. I didn't go to either of my proms, but the first prom, yr11, everyone went all out and had big, American style prom dresses. For our second prom, people were more. ... sophisticated. Dressed up, but not so much that when I met up with everyone at clubs later they had to go home and get changed.

I mean - you can get something like this: link pretty cheap from miss selfrigde. And dressed properly it would look gorgeous. But I suppose it depends what style you want. If you want it more dressy than that.

Lipsy : link (I don't like it ... but eh, it's dip hem, and you gave no more specifics so it might be your style)

link

link

link

Oasis: link

link

link

Zara: link

link

link

But yeah - none of these might not be for you. They're just stuff for the most part which I like. And again, you might want it more 'prommy' than perhaps I'd choose. If that's the case. I'd suggest department stores. Debenhams, John Lewis, House of Fraser ... that style's really in, so if you shop around enough you should find something relatively cheap.

• I love how you put "big, American style prom dresses" it made me smile for some reason.

• Theres two shops I can think of Coast and Debenhams. Maybe Jane Norman, but I'm not to sure.