How to stop crushing on guys?

how do I stop crushing on guys and obsessing over them and then realizing they don't like me back, their players (they don't approach me:S.. which really means they don't like me)

Does anyone else have this problem?

Btw I can't get dates at all, I think something is wrong with me...

What Guys Said 1

• There is nothing wrong with you. Every girl is beautiful, it just takes the right guy to see it. Crushing really isn't something I think you can just stop, you can get over them though. Try listing as many of their bad attributes as possible, or drawing a picture of them and burning it. It sounds absolutely horrible (to be honest it is) but it is symbolic of burning your crush (as in the feeling, not the person). I really hope things get better for you, believe me when I say there is nothing wrong with you. You are perfectly you. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Be patient, there really isn't a way to stop it, just keep in mind that they aren't the only person out there and keep your eyes and options open.