What was your first kiss like?

What was your first kiss like? Was it awkward, good, great, bad, horrible etc?

How do you think you did?

How did the other person do?

Most Helpful Guy

• my girl had been over at my house, she had to leave so me and my dad gave her a ride home. he drove and we sat in the back seat. we were both staring out of the windows and were being real quite.. then I looked over and couldn't stop staring at her...she was still looking out her window.. lol I touched her shoulder and said ''I love you''' gave her a 10 sec speck lol but it wasn't ackward feeling...maybe this story is..but at the moment it wasn't..she kinda melted down to the seat and blushed, as she couldn't quite smiling...I pretty much did the same...we were young back then tho around 10 or 12..

never forgot it tho..

• Aaaaww, that's really cute and sweet! But how can you "love" at such a tender age? I don't even think people my age can love someone yet. I believe it's jus "puppy love" at this age :)

• Yeah exactly, trust me I'm not worried :)

• kool ;)!

What Guys Said 2

• When I was 12, I was kissing my grandmother goodnight one night and she stuck her tongue in my mouth. In retrospect, she was a very good kisser.

• Awkward, really awkward, was good too, but so awkward.

I'm pretty sure I was bad at it, she said so at least. She on the other hand, did fine.

What Girls Said 2

• My First Kiss Went A Little Like This :[Kiss] and twist [kiss kiss] and twist :P Jk I <3 that song.. emm it was awkward he was this dorky 7th grader (hey I was pulling older guys I was only in 5th) and he like swallowed my whole mouth.. I still might be Kissing retarded because of his dumb ass -_-

• It wasn't too bad, he was older than me so he had a lot of experience. I've had a lot better since, and so much worse, but it was definitely a good introduction. I did great apparently, well so he said, so I'm going to take his word for it!