I need some advice on my boyfriend!

So I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 months now, and I have never been so happy with someone before. I have never been the type of girl to stay with a guy because most of the time I hate relationships. But I feel so different about this guy, even though it hasn't been long I still kno he's different. The thing is he's been through a lot in his life, and he's not the type of guy to express his feelings. So he's not really the type of guy to be cute with me or tell me how he feels about us. I have mentioned it to him before and he just says that's him. So I pretty have to deal with it cus I know I'm not going to leave him. I'm hoping it changes as the relationship grows. He also likes to be in full control and I really don't like that.. I want to get back some control and make him be more lovey with me with out actually telling him this stuff. What do you think? PLEASE HELP! (: thank you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It takes a boy more time to open up then a girl. It took my ex 2 years to open up to me fully. You just got to show him your there for him & don't give up