What did I do wrong? :(

This guy and I have hung out a few times, and the last time he messaged me was on Saturday. Then I ran into him on Saturday later on and I think he was kind of ignoring me, I'm not sure. Anyways, he usually messages me every 1-2 days. And I haven't heard from him since. What could I have done wrong? /: and when should I actually be worried?

yeah so I texted him and he never responded ..

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe to him you come off as not interested

guys arnt the only ones who have to do everything ya know

perhaps you should start initiating things more and show that you want him and talk about what you want him for etc

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried messaging him or do you not like being the first to text?

• Well I messaged him Sunday morning apologizing for the night before (I was drunk, but didn't do anyrhing bad.) And he never responded.

• That might me a message right there. Maybe wait a while. See how things progress

What Girls Said 1

• Text him now and see how he responds. He could just be busy and it has nothing to do with you.

• Ill text him tmrw , its too late now. He has work tmrw and I have school. Thanks though :)