Asking a girl to prom....

Okay, so my prom is coming up but here's the problem: originally I was planning on going to Cuba with people instead of going, but just very recently I found out that we couldn't go anymore. Now this is the last week to buy prom tickets.

I have two girls on my mind to ask, but I really want to ask in person. The problem is the one I like more isn't in any of my classes and I never see her, but the other one, who I also like but don't know as much is in my first period. So if I were to ask her, I'd have to do it right in the morning tomorrow.

Would it be that bad just to text the girl that I prefer and ask?

What Girls Said 1

• don't text! no girl wants to be asked to prom via a message. if you really never see her maybe you could text her to ask her to meet you after school or something? you could even say like "hey I wanna ask you something do you have sec after school" she'll probably know what's up because that's all girls really think about around prom time ha. if she says she's busy after school and blows you off that's a good indication that she isn't interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't go to your prom, it's a waste of time and money.