Little advice goes a long way

Ok, my girlfriend wakes up one morning and tells me god has told her that I'm not the man she is suppose to be with. So I tried to get this idea around my head and we stayed together because I said you can't just wake up and tell me that how about just try, think about it for a while. She speficly said no your going to get hurt. I didn't know how to take that.

Months went on. Then she started to really start accusing me, constantly attacking me and starting fights. She started started then saying I'm not good enough for her and etc. We had a fight and she said I treated her like cap and that's it. She went silent. I do not treat her like crap by the way, just so you all know. this is were it all started to come out, she then became very blunt and attacking saying. She didn't like that I had kids, she wanted a man who had money because she needed cosmetic surgery and needed to improve herself as a person, that I didn't have enough money, that I was baisicly rendered useless to her. by the way when we first got.together 4 years ago I told her after 1month I had kids and now after 4 years she tells me all this. I say this because she said next time your in a relationship be honest from the start about kids. OK I took it on board but she rejected anything about her telling me all this stuff after 4 years being totether. Is this person 1, just doing and saying anything to get out of this relationship but will only do it if I'm to be seen as the blame, I'm guessing it is? And it is her style she's studying law. And 2nd, am I normal if I think this is just crazy and she has more issues then I might know about? what do you guys see?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so god spoke to her, then she became an aggressive selfish, loathing bitch for no apparent reason. She probably needs a shrink, cause I don't see a normal person's train of thoughts lead to that kind of behavior . Besides that, I don't really know what advice I could give, seeing how she probably won't open up to you.

Im wondering tho, why haven't you left yet?

• You know you are spot on, she won't open up to me. She never did in all the time together she would keep to her self and never open up. She also was up and down, when she got to close she would cause a fight and come.straight back down .

What Girls Said 2

• Well all I can say is it is a two way street and we aren't hearing her side maybe she has just cause in accusing you! Did you lie to her many times. Did you really listen to what she had to say or were you so insecure and closed minded this is all you got out of it.

• I think she is crazy. She is unhappy with her relationship and wants more and she is letting it out on you. I don't think she is worth it and you need to break it off with her.

What Guys Said 2

• She's cheating on you, bro. She's using the "god" thing as an excuse to break up with you because she's afraid of getting caught.

• WoW dude. You are the luckiest man alive.. You should have seen this sooner than 4 yrs! She has more than one issue...and its not just you. I would pack my bags with a smile on my face and get the heck out of there! If its your house/place...and she hasn't left...you should evict her. She's just making excuses so she won't feel so stupid for leaving you. Everything she complained at you about...she knew long before now! (kids..money etc) No reason to fight a crazy person...just get away from them ASAP! Hopefully before her next relationship she will tell the poor guy she's a crazy bitch, or will turn into one in 4 yrs. Some women have no soul. Good luck man.

• Thanks bro I'm very sure she has issues, she is blaming me to make herself fell better and blame me to give a reason for it all