How long will you wait to give love a chance?

How long are you willing to wait to hear 'i love you"? If you already love someone after a year and a half...how long are you willing to wait to hear it from your bf/gf?

Let me rephrase the question...how long are yo you willing to be in a relationship with someone without ever hearing I LOVE YOU...before you leave?

Most Helpful Girl

• The older you get, the more it means.

• So my question is...how long are you willing to wait in a relationship to hear "I LOVE YOU"...before you call the relationship over?

• Yes, I was using a year as an example. Time is relative to age, in many ways. A year of adulthood seems like nothing, whereas three months when you're 16 feels like "forever."

• I think it is easier for two adults to fall in love. They know what love is and if they don't feel it after a couple months they should know.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i told my boyfriend I loved him after 5 months of steady dating.. I knew for sure around three months but I wanted to wait to tell him

• My question meant how long are you willing to be in a relationship without ever hearing I love you?

• oh.. not a year and a half lol maybe 6 or 7 months I'd be getting impatient to hear it

• It really depends. Some guys say 'i love you' as a compliment. If things are still going strong after a few months and he says 'i love you' I guess they mean it

• I meant how long are you willing to be in a relationship with someone if you never heard I love you?