So I met someone online...

On here actually and he's a really sweet and amazing guy differant then many of the other guys on here and I really do like him. However he lives no where near me :( he says he likes me and is planning on meeting me soon...sooo my question is what do you think? Legit or no? Do you think its possible to be in a relationship with someone you haven't even met in person yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha you're going to insult the guys on this site (without even knowing them btw) and expect us to give you a reasonable answer?

No thanks

• Actually I'm not insulting all the guys on here because like you said I don't know them however I will insult the ones I have talked to and who are downright perves. I should have clarified that.

• Oh and the obvious answer to me is look at all the dating sites online. People are successful there. Of course not everyone has things work out, but people do find partners that way. There's no way of knowing if this guy in particular is legit, but don't assume he's not just because you met him online. There are plenty of normal guys online

• Your welcome and no we haven't. I apologize for the confusion.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes its poasible and the stats say long distant relations started through web are usually happier and better then normal ones

• It can be done but the distance and just the fact that you guys can't be physically together is gonna suck in the long run. You guys are gonna have to figure out a way to get around that when it comes to it.

• Def legit, take people for who they are. And as for the distance I'm sure you guys can make it work, it might be difficult at first but if you see each other and get to know each other I'm sure you can make it work. Have faith!

What Girls Said 2

• depends on how long that you have known the person but just be careful. and yes it is possible relationships are not only about the physical but about the emotional as well.

• I've done it. It can be done, just takes lots of hard work and commitment!