My day has been really tough today, please take it easy on me!

Hi, I have a new boyfriend named Paul we have been dating for a few weeks and he lied to me about having feelings for his ex-girlfriend (when he was still with her), and he said she is his world, he loves her, they are the perfect pair, He said the exact same things to me, and that I was his soulmate. I am not sure what to do, I talked to him saying that I read his ex-girlfriend Laura's Facebook page and I felt like he lied to me and he said he understands but what he doesn't know is that he and I are on really close to breaking up, I love him and I kind of trust him but at the sametime I don't, what do you think I should do? I was also told by Laura that I am a rebound girlfriend and that is all there is to it, she called him an a**hole today and a coward. What is something that I should say to him if he asks about why he should be mad at me?, I forgot to mention we both have Asperger's Syndrome, and serious anger issues so I have to be careful with what I say and how I say it.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know why either one of you girls would want to be with this jackass

• You have to be careful about rumors. He may or may not be as bad as his ex says about him, likely an ex isn't going to say very many good things about their past lover. However, also take caution to it and be wary. If it doesn't seem to be working out, there really isn't any reason to be sticking around. Break it too him easy and face to face if possible.

What Girls Said 0