Ladies, do you normally text your guy friends good morning?

One of my friends keeps wishing me good morning, which has only really happened for me if a girl either likes me or is actually with me. So it just seems odd to me, since she already told me she's not looking to date right now. So do any of you do this with your friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sometimes if I feel like they need a boost.

• If they need a boost? So not a regular occurrence than, right?

• It might be for a few weeks or so. But it depends on who it is, too.

What Girls Said 6

• no. I don't text ANYONE good morning.

i think she likes you..

but she's probably one of those psycho girls who gives mixed signals and the second you start to like her you'll be friend-zoned.

• I know what you mean but she doesn't fit the mold for that. Not saying you're for sure wrong, but I'd be surprised if you were right.

• Me and a friends both came out of a long relationship and said we didn't want to date right now but we started talking more than we did before and started texting each other every morning and he did the same it was the first sign of us showing we liked each other more than just friends even if I didn't realize at the time I do now so this could be the case for you too

• No. I have a close friend who I message virtually every day to say 'hey.' But, actually, he tends to message me in the morning 98% of the time. The only reason we do it is because we talk like every day, all day so it's just our habit.

• And you're sure this guy doesn't have any feelings for you or anything? Because if not, I bet that's the case with me.

• Oh believe me, he doesn't have ANY feelings for me. He has made that crystal clear on many occasions.

• I will like once in a blue moon. But not constantly no. That makes no sense. I don't even text my boyfriend every morning.

• Well, it definitely isn't constant but certainly more than once in a blue moon...

• Well...not really, I barely talk to my friends so a text in the morning would be kind of odd. She probably likes you but isn't looking for a relationship.

• Well, that would suck...

• no not unless I loved them

What Guys Said 0