Is height important to guys?

ok since guys always ask this, now I want to know if guys feel the same as girls about height.

do guys care about how short a girl is? is there a limit to how short or tall you'd date a girl? or do you prefer tall girls?

idk. feel free to express your opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty short, so I'm accustomed to dealing with women who might be a bit taller than me. I have to admit, it gives me an inferior feeling that is unpleasant. However, if the girl doesn't mind being taller I don't mind being shorter. Of course, there is a limit to how tall I'd like her to be, but if you truly love someone their height wouldn't matter. However, I do prefer medium/tall girls when it comes to body type. The perfect height for her would be around 5' 4" or 5' 5" with a good figure – too petite is off putting because it feels like she's a child! Also, an inch or two taller is acceptable I guess, but uncomfortable because it's awkward to look up at your girl and you're always stretching to feel like you're her height or taller. In heels though, it doesn't matter. Hope I answered your question from the POV of a short guy!

What Guys Said 15

• I prefer short girls, but it doesn't really matter. I have no limit on how short, or how tall a woman can be. There is no way I would turn away a good woman, just because she is of a certain height. It is hard enough to find that right match, without ruling people out, because of something like height. If she was taller than me I might ask that she not wear high heels though.;-)

• Not as far as I am concerned. I wouldn't screen women on such a trivial issue. Height would only be a problem if, for some reason, she was uncomfortable about it. It would never be an issue in my eyes. I am eight inches taller than my girlfriend and it doesn't bother either one of us at all.

• Nope. Not important at all. As long as you're shorter than me. I'm 6'3 so I think that would be the limit

• Petite girls, tall girls, inbetween girls, it doesn't matter to me.

I got enough love for all of 'em.

• Not really. I prefer her to be my height or shorter barefoot, but if a girl I liked happened to be taller than me then it's no biggie

• I'm 6'1 but really don't have much of a preference in height as long as she is shorter then me from at least 5'10 down, really short girls are cute!

• I usually don't like it when girls are taller than me for no reason in particular. I'd prefer her to be a teeny bit shorter than me but I like petite girls too. As long as she's not an actual midget, haha.

• I tend to date shorter girls. I don't care if a care girl is taller than me, but they do so I stick with girls my own height or shorter.

• Height doesn't matter to me at all. My ideal range is 3'4" to 7'5" for a woman since that's the optimal range for living at least an average length life, but I would consider dating a girl under or over that height range if I liked her enough.

• I'm 5' 10" and I like my ladies to be under 5' 6"

• Dont care at all

• I like to be tall for sure and would not like to be under 6 foot.

• Not me I like them short.

• not very important to me. anywhere between like 5 foot and 5'9' works for me

• I would prefer the girl be the same height as me, but I would date anyone between 4'11 and 6'2.

What Girls Said 3

• I know a lot of guys like short girls because they don't have the confidence and self security to date a girl who's taller then them.

• That depends on the guy, I mainly see tall guys with shorter females and rarely see tall guys with tall females. I think maybe in general females are shorter than males. Or maybe shorter females are genuinely better looking. Lol :)

• I've had problems in the past that they guys I liked preferred really petite girls. I'm 5'7 and was too tall for their visual preference (even a guy who was 6'7) and desire to feel big and dominating. But my current boyfriend says he's exclusively attracted to girls who are over 5'5. I think it varies pretty widely from guy to guy.

• How did I get two thumbs down from sharing my personal experience with guys I've dated?

• Don't know so I gave a thumbs up to counter.