How to give a really good hickey?

how can you give a good, pleasurable Hickey to someone ?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion hickeys are super gross however if you insist on it know it's made to turn a guy on so watch out... suck gently and don't overdue it and get all vampire on him stop for a while to kiss him and explore with your mouth than go back to the hickey area. switch it up varying from sucking gently to harder lol what an odd question ; ) cute tho

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know not like an expert but I usually just put my lips around the area then suck. Make sure there is no air escaping and use your teeth a bit and keep it for longer if you want it to be redder.

• I can nibbling and licking more so than sucking, don't wanna leave marks in vsible places its not a good look ha ha :D

What Girls Said 1

• You're under 18 and asking this...dear Lord...

• yeah, the things us teenagers get up too hehe, but yeah I've gone all the way, I just would like too know how do a hickey since I've never done one before