Wy would a guy sleep with someone else that looked just like ME?

I was seeing this guy who supposedly really liked me(he told some people). We weren't anything serious and had been seeing each other for a few months, but had never had sex(we only talked about it). Then one day I noticed he was acting differently around me, acting kinda guilty, and I found out he slept with someone else two days before. The people who told me said that my guy told them that she looked just like me.

Why would he sleep with someone who looked just like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• here are a few purely random reasons I came up with.

it could just be you are both have the same turn on's that he enjoys. he might be afraid of commitment so went with someone else just for sex. he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with you by having sex. if no one seen her it could be a lie to make you jealous. he might have needed a warm up before he asked you to have sex with him. he's a jerk or a weirdo.

What Guys Said 4

• You're both his type?

• That is really awkward. Maybe he doesn't think he can get you? Or maybe he likes your appearance but not your personality.

• Because she reminds him of you, and sometimes that's all a guy has in his life. Sad, I know.

• what do you mean by that's all a guy has in his life?

• He wanted to have sex with you (he's attracted to you) but you weren't actually putting out.

So he took the next best thing. A girl who looked like you physically.

What Girls Said 0