First date experiences, what's yours?

What was your best first date experience ever?

Describe the situation, time, day of the week etc. =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 20. The students' hostel gatekeeper talked to me over a cup of coffee, and discovering I hadn't had a girlfriend yet, she decided to put up an ad for me on the radio. I received a series of three rings and nothings, but one of them did send a text and did seem to be interested. We finally agreed on the date of the date.

When the date of the date came (Thursday, all my uni lectures being over that week, which put me at ease... ), I - famous for my good, almost impossibly good memory - became so absorbed and busy with studying that I completely forgot about it. When I finally recalled it, I phoned her, excusing passionately, and agreed to take the nearest town bus and visit her at the suburb where she lived, where she was going to walk her dog.

When I got off the bus, I felt like in the scenario of "Silent Towns" by Ray Bradbury. Something walked up to me -- stinking of cig smoke and with a dog on a lead. The smell experience turned my stomach upside down, but still, I did take a walk with her and her dog without trying to run away.

It wasn't only the cigs that repelled me. She was far from being pretty, which she thought she'd improve with that horrible red hair highlights; that wouldn't have mattered that much of course, but - on top of it all - she mentioned her "ex" while talking. So I gathered she wasn't really in trouble finding somebody to love, although I found it hard to even take a walk with her.

Never again.

That's why I've been trying hard to find my other half in a "natural way". There doesn't seem to be one for the time being tho :{(>

What Girls Said 2

• My first date was not really officially a date, like I didn't realize it was a date until afterward. This guy that I met in school just asked if we could hang out and I said sure thinking it was just gonna be like two friends hanging out. We went to a corn maze and just walked around talking for like four hours. Then when we were leaving he tried to kiss me and I had to set him straight that I did not have any romantic feelings for him. Pretty sucky first date come to think of it because he was like really disappointed and didn't talk to me afterwards.

• We decided to meet in the city on a Saturday night and we walked to a grocery and got steaks that I cooked at his house while he made the vegetables. We watched a movie while we ate. Then we went to a bar but he got called in to fix a computer problem so we ended up at his office talking and showing each other funny stuff on the Internet then we went back to his and watched a movie and cuddled- I stayed over the next day(Sunday) he made me tacos while we watched TV I stayed over again and he called in sick to work and so did I then I went home on Monday night :)

The three day first day best ever

What Guys Said 3

• my best first date, hmmmm well as a freshman I knew this spot its the highest building in the area and its built on a hill, so I got some taco truck burritos for us and we broke into the building because I'm sneaky like that and went to the top ledge to look at the bay and all the lights from the city at our burritos talked and had a couple beers. then we hopped the fence to get into the football stadium and laid down on the fifty yard like looking at the stars smoking a joint. I think that was probably my best first date very cliche but I had a good time

• Idk if I can really call it a date but, it was After school during my 8th grade year and it was my Crush's Birthday, I gave her like a $50 gift card & also took her out to a local grub spot in Hyde Park to eat & talk. If I were smarter I would of never done it because she had a Boyfriend already -_-

• Lotion and my hand. :(