Which slice of pizza would you take if you were out on a date?

If you were out on a date, for pizza and ordered a small box of pizza.

You and your date are having fun, chatting, laughing, enjoying delicious pizza and staring each other in the eye.

All of a sudden, the box narrows down to only 2 slices, one slice is way bigger than the other. You haven't eaten all day, and you paid for the Pizza (this question is for both men and women if you are a women, please pretend you paid for it)

Please go for your "gut" response, thanks

Which slice would you take? Your date motions for you to pick a slice.

• The bigger one
  • The smaller one
This scientific and advanced study has revealed to me that 15 girls and 2 guys that answered B are self conscious about their weight, and that 4 girls and 3 guys who answered A are selfish and horders, these people follow their primitive psychology past down from ancestors, which is that of survival of the fittest, these people will be selfish enough to forget about the modern human brain which is concerned with civility and horde the larger slice. This is called the Larger Slice Theory
As you can see, many of your who answered B..as in Beta, are naturally self conscious, weak minded and feeble. While A, the Alphas of the study group are selfish, but are concerned about their own survival. I am a genius, victory shall be mine.

:-P

Most Helpful Girl

• I will go for the small slice because:

I get full from pizza pretty fast

I will let my guy enjoy the bigger piece, as guys have bigger appetite

No, I am not self-conscious, weak minded, and feeble. the hell you talking about? Your Larger Slice Theory is wrong. Sorry.

I don't care if I paid for the pizza, I will eat as much as my stomach asks for, why would I munch on the bigger piece if I"m full? Cause I paid for it? Wrong.

You say "you haven't eaten all day." Sure I haven't. but like I said pizza is fattening and fills you up pretty fast, well at least for me.

• The Larger Slice theory is just a joke

• haha, sorry, it just looked like you were getting offended at my joke.

• It's alright :p

What Girls Said 19

• I always take the smaller one, or a smaller portion if there's only so much left, or offer the other person the last of something. Unless they offer me the bigger one, I'd take the smaller one. I always think it's sweet when someone offers you the bigger portion or the last of something, so if they haven't yet, I'll usually offer it to them. Doesn't matter who paid. My boyfriend almost always offers me the last of something, like if he has 4 fries left, he'll take the two smaller ones and leave me the two bigger ones if I want them, haha. I do the same if he hasn't beat me to it.

• I vote smaller not because I am not selfish but the "eat more gain weight" guilt issue. I am as selfish as a bastard as I can be. The evolutionary tables have turned in the first world, we have too much cheap food now.

• Lol, I said the bigger one, but I freakin' love pizza. Plus if I haven't eaten all day, I would of course ask before taking it. But if I paid for it, then why not? :P

• Smaller slice :)

• I voted the smaller piece because I know guys can eat way more than girls can, and it just wouldn't be fair considering I probably won't finish the bigger piece.

• um, I would let my date choose first

• If I was that hungry and really wanted the big slice, I'd ask him if he cared, then take it. Unless he had some compelling reason why he needed the bigger slice. I doubt it would be much of an issue.

• I would ask if he minded I take the bigger slice because I haven't eaten all day. If he said he minded, I would be polite and let him have that one, but I would never date him again.

• I would say the bigger slice. no use in pretending like I have a small appetite...

• Whoever paid for the pizza gets the bigger slice but really it is not a big deal.

• I would probably offer him the bigger slice and if he says oh no it's okay you can have it and I'd be like oh OK are you sure? and then he's be like yeah if you want and then I'd be like okay haha

• the first person choosing should always pick the smaller part.

• If I ordered the pizza and I was hungry I'm taking the bigger piece.

• well I always take the smaller piece because mens gastric lavage is half the size, and men have better metabolism,

he always offers more then half the food, but I ALWAYS let him have it, next time you motion first haha

• I'd go for the smaller piece, its not like I am going to suffer if I don't get the big piece.

• I always choose the biggest slice of pizza, that is me being honest.

• i'd take the smaller one because if there's only two pieces left that means that I would of had to eaten some already and I wouldn't want to eat any more.

• i will take the smaller part always unless the bigger one is 2 times bigger :D jk jk (pardon my English)

• I always take the smaller because I can usually only eat 2 slices of a small za.

What Guys Said 15

• I would take the bigger one, just because women are crazy and read into things too much

"Why did he leave the big slice for me? Does he think I am a pig? Did I wolf down that last piece or something? Or maybe he wants me to eat it because he thinks I am too skinny? I don't know what to think! I am unable to enjoy this date because my female mind finds hints and innuendo in everything!"

I'm not selfish or a hoarder. I just know that women are crazy.

• I would be too concerned about the magic pizza box, to eat anything. ;-P

• I take the big slice ^^.

Not only does it avoid the "you! no no it's OK you take it! nah I'm fine I'm not hungry" *stomach rumbles* etc... crap. I hate the vibe I get from that bullsh*t defference crap. It's also more fun and less official. If she looks shocked you can make a joke about it; or you can fight over the last slice which turns out pretty hilarious.

Besides you can always order more pizza.

Lol at Updates

• I usually take the smaller piece because I always get uncomfortable when the foot starts to run out =D

• If I pick first, then it's the smallest piece. Now if it comes to the last piece by itself, I'd probably offer to split it XD

• The survival of our species is also owed to us who look after each other. Just because we give a little doesn't mean that it was intimidation that led us to do so. Can't we help out people for its own sake. See if your lover wants the bigger piece just because you love her?

• I would offer the larger slice first before I chose.

• Ladies first

• I'd eat the bigger slice if I'm with a heavier girl and a smaller slice if I'm with a slimmer girl.

But realistically, I would play it off as if I just chose at random.

• I'd take both. ^^

link

• I'd locate somewhere that has plastic knives, cut both slices in half, now we both get a large slice and a small slice.

• Thats like tossing the key to your buddy, letting him drive the old lady to the hospital, while you and the love of your life chat it up waiting for the bus. Good job thinking outside the box, let me get a few more responses and then decide if you get BA or not

• the bigger one!

im hungry

• i have no regrets about taking the larger slice :D

though I have a question to your theory

if I was greedy/selfish and concerned about my survival wouldn't I have taken both slices?

• i always go for the smaller one. just being polite. its not a big deal. we won't remember it after a date I bet.

• The smaller slice because it's polite and unselfish.

• i will let her choose first

• Girls started paying for meals? When!? I'm obviously doing A.