Should we be in a relationship yet?

I met this guy on my college Facebook page (I'm going to be a freshman this coming year). We've been talking for almost two months now on the phone. We talk about everything, including sex. Everyone thinks we're dating and we act like it. I asked him if we could change to "in a relationship" and he said we should wait until we meet. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't really know until you meet face to face. The chemistry may just not be there. I would wait until you meet, before deciding that you really have anything.

What Guys Said 2

• He's right: wait until you're face-to-face, because until then, you have no idea how you will REALLY feel. It's a lot easier to be compatible online than it is to be in real life.

• To each their own, but I find it hard to believe that someone can be in a relationship with someone they have yet to meet face-to-face (even though you do talk all the time). I think the guy is being pretty reasonable...

Just my 2 cents.

• Ehhh, I've heard of plenty of online relationships. We're going to meet in September, though. Plus we talk every night, so it's basically like we know each other.

What Girls Said 0