Tips to keep a school-year-difference relationship going?

My boyfriend is a grade ahead of me, and it's hard to stay together right now. Any tips to help us?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's other places than school!

You can date outside of school.

What Guys Said 1

• There are classes you can enroll in that are not too grade level specific like technology, art or gym...outside of seeing each other during lunch, before school, or after school, of course.

What Girls Said 1

• I know how you feel, I dated a guy for two years, he's a sophomore in colledge now. But my tips that worked really good for me, is don't ever forget that you two love each other, and call/text every night/day, visit him every chance you get. Don't ever let him go, (if you two really love each other, you won't let him go) let him know that you will be there for him no matter what goes on, if you trust him, tell him everything, let him know that you will never forget how you feel...the best info I can give you is, to TRUST him! Don't every believe any rummors (if there are any) talk to him, if he treats you right, you two will last as long as you want to...i hope I helped you...