How long does it takes to know if the person is right for you?

How long does it take to feel if there is ' chemistry' between you and a potential partner? How does it feels like if there is chemistry?

Most Helpful Girl

• I week ago I though I could definitely answer this question, The guy I've known for years I thought he could be a potiential partner but I just found out he's been with strippers and one of them I use to work with and she's been with so many guys. I thought he made better decisions in women but I got that totally wrong. We both were in relationships and he wanted to know me better but I was in a relationship at the time. But now that I found that out theirs not a chance he's not what I thought he was. This is the person I had the strongest connection with.

• Sorry to hear this. It seems like sometimes what our feelings tell us may not be what the reality is. For me, when a girl tell me she is interests in me, I don't like her initially, but when she reject me I starts to like her, even when I know we won't work out because there is no chemistry.

What Girls Said 3

• It takes from 5 to 10 minutes to know if you have a connection to anyone..that ..inexplicable feeling..that..chemistry..that first talk first touch first feel..You'll just know if things are more than mere physical. Its a gut feeling that comes to play with your heart and mind. trust that feeling...

• I have only once every felt an instant connection with someone and I still feel he is right for me. Instant meaning the second time we hung out, which I think is really, really quick. I was just so comfortable with him and so unbelievably physically attracted to him. He is the only person I have ever felt was truly right.

I was married for 5 years and I always felt I had just settled with him.

• It just depends on the person and their personality.

What Guys Said 1

• Idk sometimes they say it should be instantly while others say it'll take time. Generally with chemistry I think things are a lot easier.