Why won't he kiss me?

I have hungout with this guy like 4 times alone already. He took me out to dinner tonight and we went back to watch a movie and he still hasn't kissed me. I came off a break up about 7 months ago and he came off one about 2 months ago. I believe were both over it. But could that still be why? I didn't know if there was something wrong with me or not since he hasn't yet..

Most Helpful Guy

• A little shy or nervous about it. Ask him for a kiss to break the ice.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably shy or just moves slowly or is afraid you don't want to kiss him. You should initiate it.

• He might just be oblivious to the fact that you like him, or perhaps just to nervous. If you have to, it's allright fr you to take the lead in these situations.

What Girls Said 2

• It could be that, you can't be certain unless you ask him yourself.

He could be shy or nervous, or he just wants to take it slow. But if you are REALLY wanting to kiss him, then just grab his face when he's looking at you and plant one on him.

• does he hold your hand, cuddle you?

he's either very shy, or not that into you sexually.