Should I text him or not? He got my number and I got his...

I met a guy three nights ago, he was out with his mates and me with mine. He and I got talking and hit it off and he asked us all to come to a wine bar for some drinks. He bought us all some wine and we all chatted for a while as a group, he was sitting next to me and he and I chatted/flirted between us a bit, occasionally when we were talking to others he would put his hand on my leg under the table. Everyone else left and it was just he and I, and we walked up the road together a bit chatting and then he hailed a cab for me to go home. As I got in he said we should exchange numbers, but then realized his phone was dead. The cab driver gave me a pen and paper and I (messily) scrawled my number down for him, while he pulled his business card out and gave it to me. I like it when the guy takes the lead so have been waiting for him to contact me and Haven't texted him. However I'm worried that he might think I'm not interested as I have his card and haven't contacted him, and also worried that maybe my number was illegible. On the other hand, maybe he has my number fine but just isn't that interested and so hasn't contacted me. I this case, I don't want to contact him and get rejected or for him just to say yes because I made the move.

So... Should I text him or wait for him to text me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wait. This reminds me of "He's just not that into you", the girl wants to hear from him and makes excuses but I think if he was really into her he'd contact her. also, his putting his hand on your leg so fast shows me he wants a quick bang.

you can text him something casual but after that don't take more steps unless he does.

What Guys Said 1

• first of all you have to return his credit card that's matter with these things you can't play except if he is rich and he don't cares but if he don't care about a usefull item in the life he will care about you?

What Girls Said 2

• I would text him. It wouldn't hurt. Just come of friendly at first with a simple "hey, how are you?".

• No go for it and text him!