Before you respond with the obvious "duh" suggestions, let me shoot them down:
- Meetup.com : piecey for regular get-togethers
- Gym : expensive and inconvenient if you have a treadmill at home
- Classes: education is not a great investment anymore, unless you pick something hard and boring
- Moving out: way too expensive
- Facebook: not interested in seeing how great everyone else has it.
Any other ideas?
Most Helpful Guy
Here are some ideas. You could go to a club with a group of your friends. I'm sure a guy would love to dance with you or at least have a conversation with you! :) You could join a volunteer organization or sports club/activity club. Just find a club that has an activity you enjoy and then hopefully you can meet some new people. Also if you are religious and go to service, then you could meet people there. Also you can meet new people at work especially if you have a job where you interact with customers. I hope this can help and best of luck with meeting new people. Peace and Blessings! Deuces!0