He is very appreciative so just a little something to show him I care will do. What do you have in mind?

Ok so I been with my boyfriend for about 2 months now everything is good we hang out a lot last week tuesday my grandfather died and he has been a good boyfriend for this period of time.

last night we were suppose to hang out but I fell asleep before he called me,tonight am gonna make plans to see him and I wanna do something extra special for him indoors

Any ideas,we have had sex already(twice) so don't say that am not doing the whole blow job thing so that's out the question to.

He is very appreciative so just a little something to show him I care will do. what do you have in mind?

(we never have a problem in the hanging out category so should I just hang out with him like always?

What Guys Said 1

• if you know haw to cook make him a hot meal and after words you could coddle up and watch a movie guys say they don't like coddleing

but we love it at least I do

and tell him how you feel for him and that you care

What Girls Said 0