Met a Dutch Guy in Jan this year in Holland. He sends me messages - is there chance he may be interested in me?

We met in Holland in January. He is in his early 40s, he keeps on sending me massages (emails). When I met him in Utrecht he insisted and visited us where we were staying and he liked the dinner we had prepared... He had ever been to Kenya and according to him, his dream is to get married to an African woman. So in one of my replies I sent him one of my pictures en he said its nice. Since then he wrote and told me that he has a new dream of getting married on my fathers land (Africa)! And just the other day after the Queen's birthday in Holland he Addressed himself as "My King" referring to me as Princess! Please is there a possibility he could be interested in me for a serious relationship or its too early for me to start assuming?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds to me like he is interested. What I would do is ask him straight out. Tell him that you like him and that you want to know if he feels the same way.

• Thank you ashleen, actually he sounds interested but he withdraws and he will not mention it in the next email...! Probably he just doesn't want to pour out his heart to me. What do you think?