Why is my crush's friend doing this?

i like this guy and he knows I like him and he always stares at me and my friends have noticed this to. His best friend always smirks at me when he sees me, the other day me and my friend was talking to my crush in his car and his friend pulled up at the side of him in his car and he started beeping his horn and my crush put his head down smiling why is he doing this because his friend has only just started to smirk. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes you dude.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like he does like you and his friend knows and keeps teasing you two in a nice way when you're together. ^^

• Eh it could be two things. 1). He's either being teased by his friend because you like him and they jk about it or 2). He likes you back and his friend is teasing him about it and he's trying to play it off. Just be cautious though since he's got that long distance thing going on. Just make sure if he does make a move he's really done with her. Exs have a pesky habit of showing up when they shouldn't. Good luck! :)

• How about liking the friend since he's not taken? =)

• Probably he has told him how he really likes you and so his friends also wants to know exactly what his friend is talking about. Just hold head high and ignore him. How is your crusher?

• my crush is shy and so am I so I don't know what to do and I don't know why his friend keeps smirking at me its so confusing