Girls, should I text her? What should I say?

My girlfriends kinda busy so I've been staying out of her way, she's been out of town for 2 days cause of a sports related tourni. I haven't texted her or Anythig for 2 days but I want to talk to her but I don't know what to say, I don't want to seem needy either. What should I do?

What Girls Said 2

• When my boyfriend and I are apart, nothing makes me happier than getting texts from him, letting me know he misses me or that he cares. Text her. Tell her. If she is sane, then she'll appreciate it.

• Text her!:) trust me us girls worry about whether or not we should text the guy first and what to say all the time- but if you want to text her, text her I'm sure she will be more than happy:) I'm also a firm believer in the guy should do just as much work as the girl in the relationship- it should be an equal commitment.

What Guys Said 0