Do all guys do this?

I sent naked pictuers to a guy I met online soon as I ran out of pictures he stopped talking to me till I started sending more pictures

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're a**holes who just wanna see you naked sure.

Personally I don't. The only reason I stop talking to someone is if they stop talking to me :\ I'm not very good socially and initiating conversations. Even though I do try most often just seem to fade away so ya.

Also, care to share with the rest of the class? :D I kid.

But ya, that's an easy flag the guy isn't really interested in YOU but in your body. Stop bothering with him. Well, that is, if it's as you say. Have you tried talking to him when you know he isn't busy/distracted and kept things from getting sexual?

What Guys Said 8

• No, not all guys do this. The guys that only want naked pictures of girls, and nothing more, do this to so many girls that it may feel like all guys do. A handful of guys can hurt a lot of women, and make the rest of us guys look bad. Sorry that this guy hurt you.

• I hope your face wasn't in any of the pictures. Once that stuff is on the web it's impossible to get it off.

• Wow, You were used. No not all guys do this, I'd not ask you to send them unless I sent you one back for everyone you sent. If you'd like that anyway :S

• Whats done is done and now you SHOULD know not e=to send anymore naked pics of yourself to ANY guy. You never really know someone online even if you think you do. My guess is that there are more creepers and liars online than you meet on the street and you have to be really careful with what info and stuff you give out. Not all guys here are creepers of jerks but again don't ever ever send naked pics of yourself because they could sell them and or post them online and hopefully you did not send pics of your face. Hope you learned your lesson and take care.

• i usually don't even ask for pictures

i just enjoy chatting with them and if I get bored I probably won't talk to them as much

• Not all guys do that, its cool that you send pictures of yourself, but not cool what this dude did. He is just being a jerk so just stop sending him pictures. If you have anymore questions your free to ask me.

Hope this helps you!

• Sounds like you being used.

• Im usually content if I get some but no not all guys do this.

What Girls Said 1

• if you send naked pics to a guy you have known less than one yr; he will think you are a girl to be played with. he does not take you seriously. if you are lookin 4 a booty call this bhavior is fine. but if you think he takes you seriously, think again. boobs do not make a man fall in love. lust maybe, but even then after he gets bored, if there is nothing real there or he doesn't respect/value you then he's gone. you'll just have to keep upping the ante on what you are willing 2 do 4 him to keep him a little longer. good luck!