Why am I getting worse with each date?

So I've been out with this one girl from my school on several dates now, and each time I see her I seem to get less and less interesting. The first date I was really confident, social, funny, etc. We ended up having a great time. But every date since then I've been less and less quick minded and have been more awkward with more silences in the conversation. I don't know what's changed, but before I was excited each time I saw her and now I'm more and more nervous. Now I feel like were drifting apart which is a bummer because I really thought she was girlfriend material for me.

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• When you get more comfortable with a person you feel less of a need to have constant conversation. You can relax more around them and feel comfortable. Also there is a possibility that your not feeling any chemistry anymore. If your not entirely that interested it's difficult to be as social. Think of how your feeling around this person now, that will show you which path your headed down. Best of luck.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm guessing she's not showing as much enthusiasm as you. She's not helping with the convos. It sounded like you were losing interest until you said you are more and more nervous which wouldn't make since if you were losing interest because when you don't care as much..you are not going to be more nervous.