Why hasn't he tried to kiss me?

There's this guy I'm really interested in and I've been hanging out with him several times. I asked him to come to a party my friend was hosting, and after that he asked me to stay over at his place. and we cuddled, but nothing more. Then I stayed over again at his place, and again, just cuddling.

Is he interested or not? and if he is, why hasn't he tried to kiss me? Is he just as much of a chicken as I am?

btw, I'm not saying he should be the one kissing me. I would have done it already, but I'm so nervous about it, I just can't bring myself to do it. Any ideas of getting over this, so I can just go ahead and kiss him already!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's nervous... make a move on him!

• ugh. I know! but I'm just as nervous, and I'm trying to get over it!

• There was this sort of tension between me and the girl of my dreams. Neither of us made a move because we were so nervous. Don't make the same mistake I did! Just do it! Remember the phrase that "people regret the things they didn't do more than the things they did!"

What Guys Said 2

• Get a little tipsy, and whatever happens, you can blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol.

• Try drinking some alcohol (both of you).

What Girls Said 0