Do girls normally go with guys to get their tuxes for prom?

Just wondering, do girls normally go with their dates to get their tux fitted? I wouldn't go unless he asked me but I was just wondering what most people do. I thought it was more of a guy thing just like dress shopping is more of a girls thing...so just wondering if you went to prom, did you bring your date/did you date bring you to the guys tux fitting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine's didn't go with me. Instead she gave me a piece of fabric similar to her dress so I would find a matching color.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it depends on the girl. She may be interested in making sure you look your best by her picking out your tux. But for the most part, most girls just let the guys pick what tux they want to wear, but they make sure that the color matches her dress.

• She didn't go with me. I went with my friends while they got theirs and just made sure the tie was coordinated with her dress.

What Girls Said 1

• I just sent my guy a picture of my dress and he went alone.