Should I pull the plug and let my ex go?

my ex girlfriend left me last year but since then she texts me every now and then and play games and lets be friends thing and make excuses not to see me but when I walk away she suck me back in for another false hope and now she's asking for another chance I said OK but its been 2 weeks I didn't hear from her please girls and guys help what should I do here? should I wait more? or text her and find out? or just ignore her and move on? please help

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should let go her, right even if you two are together you're not happy because she's not making you happy and really committing to you. why do you want her around when she's not showing you she loves you.

Take some time alone to forget about her and don't even think about replaying to her texts, be strong and make it end this time for your own good.

What Girls Said 1

• Let her go, she's only playing with you.. If you keep on waiting, you'll be missing out on someone who truly wants you and actually will make you happy. Stop hanging on to the past, move on and find someone better.

What Guys Said 4

• Walk away and mean it. Don't deal with her unless she makes some commitments.

• You should just forget about her. Obviously she's not serious about you, she plays games, just block her in your phone and mails and all, and move on.

• Just tell her you only want to be friends with "benefits"... I'm not joking either

• Ignore her, you fool.

She's like a cat playing with a mouse.

Every time you think you're heading to the exit, she smacks you back in front of her.

Get a f***ing back bone, and cut this poisonous bitch out of your life for good.