Be honest girls, there are no wrong answers...

What personality/character display most attracts you to a guy, and why? Is it confidence, in which case how does him just thinking he's great make you think he's great? is it kindness? if so, why? explain. no wrong answers. if you have more than one... feel free to give me more

so lets just imagine for a second that I am funny, confident, kind and intelligent, but I have problems getting with girls. it's the whole, "taking things out of the friend zone". it's not that I get knocked down for trying, it's just that I don't make the move. how does this clearly great guy make those moves to take things out of a friend zone. occassional flirty hints? gradual intensity? fill me in. sounds cocky but I know I'm all the above but rarely get with girls because I wait for signs

Most Helpful Girl

• k, so I've liked very few guys in my life, and by liked I mean REALLY FELL HARD FOR! and here's a pattern I've seen with myself (cant speak for all other women) but for me I really fall for a guy when:

1.) he steps up and introduces himself to me, gets the convo going and initiates a friendship aka CONFIDENCE. the guy who comes up to a shy girl and makes the move says/does something. and no don't be too flirty or sexual or forward just be casual and friendly.

2.) he doesn't forget me and stays consistent. no games. just continues the friendship and adding some compliments flirtyness in between like hinting he is attracted to me, that shows that okay he can potentially like me and then I start to analyze how I feel about him and then things can go forward. we exchange numbers and get to know each other.

3.) he should always be respectful kind and just have a good heart. not just to me but everyone. it shows character. it shows that he's potential husband/father material. the typical guy who just looks at every girl and goes clubbing partying drinking talk about sex and judge others trying to act cool...they can't be taken seriously if you know what I mean. like my ex guy friend for an example, I never liked his personality or felt attracted to him, he was just a friend and funny to talk to, nothing more, because he was always picking out flaws in every girl that walked by, or acting macho and just being a douche in general. he watched jersey shore and liked to laugh at pp and look down at them, like he was some higher being himself. you can guess why I'm not friends with him anymore.lol but yea, a woman wants a mature sophisticated man who knows how to treat others well, strangers, colleagues, family, pets, everyone. you need character and just morals.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, I appreciate variety.. There are many different types of guys I have been attracted to. You can never go wrong with a guy that can make you laugh. Also. I am very attracted to intelligent men, or guys that seem deeper than what most people know. Kindness is good, but I don't like being smothered in affection. So I guess a well balanced combination most attracts me.

• His confidence and light-heartedness. I want him to be easy to get along with. If he's fun to hang out with and comfortable with himself, I'll be comfortable with him too. That's what initially attracts me. Then comes the nice factor. If I see that he's a genuinely good guy, I'll be ten times more attracted. I can't stand rude people, so I would be immediately turned off if he acted like a jerk.

• If you like a specific girl, tell her. It's as simple as that. Get her alone and be honest.

• I don't really have a "type, but I have some preferences. I prefer older guys, I would never consider someone younger. I like guys that are funny, outgoing, intelligent, nice and sweet, but he can also be shy, no problem. As long as I find the guy interesting and myself attracted to him, nothing really matters. I've been into guys that are SO different from each other, so I don't have a certain type.

• Confidence is sexy because he knows who he is and he’s not afraid to be himself. Kindness makes a me feel like he cares about me and is not just wanting to get in my pants and I also like guys that want me to be me and respect that

• Sense of humour, originality, intelligence, and kindness.

• I would go for an indirect approach. Make flirty comments/jokes, lightly touch her arm, smile at her and look into her eyes when you're talking to her. If she responds to it, you can ask her out on a date. If not, you can both move on and stay friends without any "loss of face" or awkwardness.

• Humbleness and a sense of humor. Also the ability to hold meaningful conversation. Everyone likes to laugh, right?Lol. Humbleness, because I'm not really attracted to guys who think they're better than everyone else.

• The number one thing is generally when he shows interest or pays more attention to me, that definitely draws me in quicker and makes me consider him way more than singular traits that I may like in a guy. If he isn't taken and gives me attention, even just by chatting and not flirting, he's already gone through my mind haha.. basically even if there were things I'm not too keen on, I'd generally be more accepting.

What Guys Said 0