I've never been kissed?

I've never been kissed and I'm scared I'll be really bad the first time I do, and that the guy will no longer like me... What do I do? And will the guy actually care?

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is born being a great kisser. Eventually you will learn.

And yes about your worry that the guy will be no longer with you if you would not be good at your first kiss, you are worrying for nothing. We guys love to teach how to kiss right when we find a dear student.

• Haha I like that way of thinking.

What Guys Said 4

• When the time comes you'll know what to do. No. The guy won't care. He'll be glad that you kissed him.

• Whats the issue? you make it sound like practicing kissing with you would be a nuisance. It would be fun to teach and perfect it, it's actually cute that you haven't kissed and to know you are the first would make it all the more special lol

• No, I realize now that the way I worded the question made it sound like I was freaking out, but I'm really not. the main part of my question didn't really come across, but like I commented In the last answer, I like the thought of the teaching part haha

• haha awesome! :)

• Guys won't care. But if you're close to me, I'll give a a kiss so you can say you've kissed a guy. ^^

• Okay thanks and I'm kinda on the other side of the world hahah

• Okay, I was kinda just using it as a first impression kind of thing and whether guys judge a girl on their first kiss.

• Na, we don't judge on that.

• I worry about this too actually. Personally, I wouldn't care because for one, I wouldn't know the difference and two, everyone has to learn sometime. I am biased, though.

• It's good to know I'm not alone.

I just hope other guys around me think the same.

• I'm sure they will. :)

What Girls Said 2

• who cares... making out is so fun! My first kiss was whatever, he was eating a chocolate lollipop before hand and that's all I really remember.

I don't think you can be a bad kisser but you can be incompatible with the other person which can result in a bad kiss.

• You'll do fine! A couple's first kiss is always awkward, so just blame that haha. Seriously thou, don't worry, he won't care if you mess up