Have you ever sent a text to a wrong person?

When I went clubbing I've sent a funny flirty text to a wrong girl. I wanted to send it to Brittany but sent it by accident to Britney lol. If you were "Britney" how would you react to it? LOL

The funny thing is I went out on a couple of dates with Britney =)

Also, have you ever sent a fake text to a "wrong" person by "accident"? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i was in the office and my boss texted me, so I texted him back (I hated my boss). then a girl-friend of mine messaged me on whatsapp and I messaged her back. then my boss walked in the office and I sent her a message saying "oops, hitler's just walked back in, gotta pretend to be working". I pressed send and saw that I sent it as a text...TO HIM! luckily he was on the other phone at the time and as the office was lower ground floor, it was taking a while to send. I rushed over to his desk and snatched his phone off him just as he picked it up. I deleted the message and he was none the wiser :)

What Girls Said 5

• Once I received a text message from the telecommunication company (carrier) it was a usually advertisement. After some hours of studying, I felt sleepy so I decided to sleep and to set the clock alarm to wake me up after an hour. I decided to send a message to my mom to call me and wake me up in case if I couldn't hear the clock alarm. So I send this "Mom, please wake me up after an hour, because you know sometimes I don't hear the alarm if I am tired and I have an exam soon"

LoL.. I wake up after maybe 5 hours?! and I looked at the clock and said.. WHAT the hell?! Why didn't my mom wake me up?! T_T

And then I realized that I have sent that message as a reply to that carrier company and of course they won't wake you up (Maybe only if you give them money?!) lol

• Yes! I've sent texts to people that are ABOUT them. A friend was driving me mad, so I was texting our other friend about how he had to get me out of there before I snapped on her, and I sent one saying, "She has no idea what she's talking about and I just can't get through to her!" It wasn't the worst one I'd written, thank God, but two seconds after I sent it, she checks her phone and goes, "You texted me?" and I had to try to wriggle my way out of that one.

I've also accidentally texted different people different things, but never anything too embarrassing. I sent a mistake text to a guy I really liked once, but it was a typo, not the wrong recipient. I meant to tell him about how well I know directions, but it was auto-corrected to "erections..."

• Yes, it happens alot.

• yes once upon a time

• One time I sent a text to my dad saying " okay I just made it back in the house (it was 5am) and I had an amazing time hanging out with you. I can still feel your tongue on my nipple. Yum! " meant to send it to my boyfriend at the time -_-

• haha this is funny and what did your dad say?

• lol wtf...I could have gotten a report from your gyno and I still wouldn't have believed it if I received that text lol

• LMAO!

What Guys Said 4

• no, but I've been wrong number texted a couple of times. the trolling I got to do was funnnnn.

• i have 2 contacts on my phone called Alex. one is a guy and the other a girl. I am pretty close with the guy and we share a lot, one day I was riding on the train and got bored and sent alex a text about a sexy girl next to me. well I sent it to the wrong alex ^^

• Just send her a text now you've sobered up, apologizing for sending the former one to the wrong person while being drunk. It's not a big deal.

• I'm worried of doing this. I have my ex and one of my current friends with benefits with the same name, I made sure I put my ex under a different name in my contacts so I never confuses them when I receive or send a text!