Why would the guy I'm dating want to see me only on Sundays?

Should I go out with him?...as I know he's not married, all I know from him is he works very hard during the week, but not sure if it's normal he only wants to see me on Sundays...

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you're not the only one occupying his time and Sunday is your day to him. It's highly unusual for a guy to want to see a woman that looks like you, It's sounds like you need to be a little more inquisitive and a lot less understanding.

What Guys Said 3

• If he's anything like me, Sunday is when he has the most free time. Try asking him why he hasn't taken you out on a Friday or Saturday night... see what he says.

• You're right. It's not normal. Time to check-out.

• Because you are the 7th girl of the week

What Girls Said 1

• Without making forming any conclusions, you need to think outside the box, either he may be preoccupied with work or you are not the only one that he is seeing. You need to dig a little further to find out.

• Yeah...not dating this guy anymore, he only wanted to play! :)

• Good, guys like that are a waste of time and space for women who are seeking something more fulfilling