How come no girls like nice guys anymore?

is it nice just not wanted anymore is a jerk and bad boy all that girls want these days

Most Helpful Girl

• If you stopped going for the girls who only like jerks you would see there are plenty of us who only like nice guys. I am so sick of hearing guys use this as an excuse. There is something else going on, maybe you are overweight and only going for hot skinny girls but refuse to admit that is why and using the nice guy thing instead. One of my guy friends is exactly like this.

• i can never find single nice girls

• y are you sorry

• LOL I said there are no nice girls and you said there are no nice ones that you have found and that is what I meant in the first place. That's all. Just trying to be polite.

What Girls Said 5

• All I want is nice guys. I am not the type of girl that bullsh*ts nice guys

... unless they are boring. Tbh its hard to find a fun nice guy.

• im a nice guy and I can never find a sweet girl

• Most girls are cute, funny and kind. But manipulative...unfaithful...sneaky and etc. I am not like that. But my problem is being very pessimistic. Not bubbly and fun like other bitches. Plus I may be a gold digger.

• thats not to bad

• I only go for nice guys! But then it turns out they're only nice because they don't have the experiences that a not nice guy has, and then they don't understand how to be a good boyfriend, and end up screwing me over, so its pretty much a lose/lose situation for me.

• they can't be all bad I will admit I have barely any girlfriend experience so I'm screwed ether way

• Um,I like nice guys. I stay far away from the bad boys.

• I like nice guys!

• my boyfriend is a nice guy.

What Guys Said 6

• You have to understand that most younger girls have a giant ego, because they've been treated like a princess by their parents all the time.

So they just pick up what they "feel" is good for them, what they believe is the most cliché masculine figure.

Of course, 7 times out of 10, they get a jerk, acting like this.

Then, as years go by, some start to understand that there is more than appearance, more than "animal charisma", and that there are nice guys too. Less thrill, more affection.

When I was younger, I was really sad about that situation, being in the nice guy range too. But now I just look at them and consider them for what they are : stupid creatures who get what they deserve. That's why when I talk to a girl, I ask her not about her number of boyfriends, but the reasons of the break-up. As soon as I hear 'I was treated badly', I just move on to another one.

• It's a shame, you have to become a jerk to get a decent girl.

• i really get tired, annoyed of hearing this topic pop up all the time

• I know what you mean, unfortunately for us its the way it is not all girls go for a**holes but they find them more attractive and masculine

• anymore? When did they ever? And its cause there boring and not as exciting unfourtanetly.

• The "bad boys" tend to be confident, energetic and assertive. They know what they want, and they go for it. Nice guys can have those same qualities without losing their "nice guy" persona, but most of them tend to be so timid and spineless that it's a turn-off for women. In my experience, most women prefer a confident jerk over a timid nice guy.