Guys, do you find it cute when a girl makes up excuses to text you?

Do you like it when a girl makes up some stupid excuse just to text you? Whether you like her or not. Or does it just make her just seem desperate?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you feel desperate then you are but if you are bold enough to make moves you are showing those guys that I can go 50/50 with you which is important. I have left a lot of girls because they are stuck in the past where guys do everything working and living is hard enough.lol they don't make it so easy that's why you see so many guys with so called $#%$s.cause they are bold and go for what they want.excuse my language:)

What Guys Said 3

• If she's the kind of girl I like, then yes. If not, I would be annoyed.

• If I don't like her, I won't care. If I like her, I'll find it cheerful and will answer.

• It really depends on the girl, if she likes us and we told her it isn't mutual, then it is annoyin. If it's anythin else, it's interestin, but if you know that we like you, then it helps us out a lot. We will lose our shyness for textin you whenever and will stop thinkin that we might scare you off or annoy you with too many texts.

What Girls Said 1

• It generally depends on the circumstances and the girl bugging you, from what I'm told.