Why haven't I ever had a boyfriend?

I don't get there are girls less attractive then me and they have had lots more boyfriends or at least have had one!I have never had a boyfriend and I am almost 16!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait until you're 19 before you start worrying about that. You don't know anything about financing a life yet - health insurance, life insurance, car insurance, student loans, rent, groceries, utilities, Internet, etc etc etc. Use your time to learn those things, so you can have a boyfriend responsibly later. Relationships, especially if they're sexual, become expensive fast. And that's even if you don't have kids. Condoms cost money, as does birth control. And before Sandra Fluke showed up, it was understood that you would have to pay for these things yourself if you wanted them. Find a man who won't demand sex; it'll save you money and emotional hassle.

If you're going to go to college, choose an affordable one. Interview those who've gone there, or ask a question on this site. Pay attention to negative responses in particular. Some colleges are rackets. Try not to accrue a lot of debt, because the good politicians get smeared as loons and conspiracy theorists so the snakes always get elected, no matter which party gets in. As such, the economy is going to take a while to recover due to all the corruption in both private and public sectors. Jobs will grow very slowly; so if you take on a lot of debt, you're screwed, and finding a date will be even harder.

What Guys Said 4

• lol 16 isn't that old though you may feel like it is. Maybe you got to aim your sights a little lower instead of waiting for the perfect guy. Also just get yourself out there more, start talking to more guys and what not and who knows

• well probably because you haven't done anything to get a boyfriend, have you asked anyone out because a lot of guys want the girl to do that.. I'm one of those guys, ill never ask a girl for anything ... guys aren't the only ones who have to make the first moves or pursue ... girls can too

• Haha hey it'll happen now I should be the worried on I mean I am almost 20 and I have only had one and that was only for like 2 months hahaha I should probably do something about that

• You're too worried about something that should be done at a much later age, besides, it's not all about looks

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's your personality. Do you really think you're better than other girls? I wouldn't want to deal with a girl like that, and neither do guys.

Be yourself, be nice, be friendly, and it'll happen without you looking for it. Don't get desperate; guys can smell a desperate girl from a mile away and they run (as do women). You'll have one when you're ready.

• Your young you got a long way ahead of you