Is it okay to want a kiss?

Sometimes I just sit and think how nice it would be to kiss someone. I've never kissed and never was in a relationship, but I always imagine how would it be. So, is this for long, do other girls feel this? Is this a repetitive feeling?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's okay to want to kiss someone. Kissing is part of life, natural desire, and behavior. I am 21 and have never kissed or been on a date either. I have times when I just sit or lie down and dream about kissing a girl I like. Totally normal feeling.

What Guys Said 4

• It's 100% natural to long for a bit of physical intimacy with someone (as a first little step towards the adult physical intimacy you'll have later)

Remember the princess who found a frog along the road telling her that he was a beautiful prince transformed into a frog by some mean witch and that the spell could only be broken if she would take the frog in her bed for one night and kiss it. So she did, because she was a very kind girl.

And indeed, the next morning, she woke up with the beautiful prince next to her.

Sadly, dads being what hey are, her dad never believed the frog story...

Remember also that you might have to kiss an awful lot of frogs before finding that prince.

• it is 10000 times OK to want a kiss

• seems normal

• That sounds crazy. Why would you ever wanna kiss an icky boy?

What Girls Said 2