A guy asked me if I wanted to sleepover?

We're just friends but I think he likes me and I kinda like him. Do you think he'd really want to just hang out or do something more?

Most Helpful Guy

• if a guy asks a girl to come sleepover, he clearly doesn't intend to be sleeping the whole time

What Guys Said 5

• I think he wants to do something but he wants to do it on his own terms which means he really cares about you and what he's gonna do. I would go and be normal but if he does something you don't like, vocalize it and tell him to stop.

• With VERY few exceptions, sleepover means he wants to hookup.

• It takes two to tango. Instead of asking that... ask yourself this. Do you like this guy enough to do something more?

• If he tries to kiss you, then he probably wants more. Question is, what do you want

• He actually blows me kisses sometimes..

• Like I said, if he tries to physically kiss you, he's probably going to try something, which means you need to ask yourself, what you want

• If you're willing to do something more, I'm sure he won't turn you down. As a general rule, if you don't want something sexual to happen, don't do a co-ed sleepover.

What Girls Said 2

• i think he's probably hoping for something more than friendship. definitely some action, at least making out, but I don't know if it's only physical or if he likes you and would want to date or be in a relationship with you.

• Do something more of course..