Who in their right mind is attracted to someone who is trying to not attract anyone?

Didn't know which category to put this in...

Who in their right mind is attracted to someone who is trying to not attract anyone? Like, outright trying to repel any interest from anyone? I mean, long hair, doesn't conform to anything unless by coincidence, does not have money or power, is of no use, is an a**hole, WARNS YOU he's an a**hole, and is not interested?

A friend is trying to tell me she actually likes this, because it's "low self-esteem" and "it's easy to get his cock"

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Somone who just wants sex from a guy who isn't easy to get and no other person would go for? But for almost everyone else they wouldn't go for that kinda guy.

• I don't see her logic. It's obvious she won't get anywhere, the guy's asexual. She still tries even though I warn her she's not even gonna phase him. It really seems like stupidity on her part to me :\

• Lol..human nature..we all want what we can't have or get but some of us are brave enough to at least try. You know the saying: You never know until you try? Or You may regret it one day if you never tried. Let her try, you may not see what she may see in him or maybe she's just head over heels for him from love at first sight? Only she knows. :-)