Guy wants a relationship after one date?

I went out on a first date with this guy I barely know. I just thought it would be good getting to know him better and have fun. But I think he was more interested in getting physical. For one, I was doing most of the talking asking questions running out of things to talk about. And I was surprised he wasn't polite enough to ask me questions back! He was more interested in himself and getting touchy feely in the cinemas I think! But, that's too fast for me. One, I don't know him that well (I met him through a friend at a party). Two, I don't usually get all affectionate or like touchy feely on the first date and I think that is what he wanted. I said to him the next day that I think we should have a second not so serious first date because when I met him at the party he wasn't serious, he was full of life and fun to be around! I wanted that guy at the party to be at the cinemas with me, not the guy who barely talked :[ I guess I was disappointed to see that change in personality :/ So I talked with him and said that I think we should give it another shot. He told me that he's willing to but asked me if I saw him in the long term of things. He said he could see us having a relationship already so soon and then started calling me stunning(which I don't trust his feelings because lets face it he barely knows me) So what the! What does he mean by that? I don't want a relationship so soon and I'm not looking for something serious so soon especially it being after the first date and I don't know him that well. Can't believe he's already looking into a relationship after that one date. I don't know, do you think it's worth it? Do you think he's impatient or just looking to get physical?

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds pretty desperate to me. Why else would he push for a relationship so fast? More than likely it sounds like this guy is just looking to get physical. Trust your instincts! They are usually right!

As you even said, at the party he was full of life and fun, and at the movies he was just trying to get touchy feely. That is probably what this is all about.

So I would definitely stop seeing him! There are lots of cool people out there, and it's almost summer! There will be plenty more chances to meet better guys who will actually want to be with you for the right reasons!

What Guys Said 1

• he sounds desperate and like he can't wait. I'm not sure but I don't know if I would bother with the dude, he sounds kinda creepy

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't think it's worth it. Honestly it the things he tells you seems like it's coming from somewhere else rather than his honesty. I think he's looking to get physical with you as soon as possible telling you the things you may want to hear.

• I think he's looking to get physical and he seems impatient as well. But that could just be how I perceived the whole situation. Go with your gut, its almost always right. Good Luck : )