What if a guy can't take a hint?

This guy keeps texting me and I think he might like me. He's a nice guy so I don't want to be rude. I've tried giving like one word responses and ending conversations, but he never fails to text the next day. I don't want to hurt him but how do I make him stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut to the chase. All him if he likes you. Then when he says yes, say, “I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way.” Or what you guys always say, “I only see you as a friend.” Trust me, I WISH women would have saved me the trouble and just been direct when I didn't get it.

What Guys Said 4

• That can sometimes make him want you even more because he see's you as a challenge, I know stupid but it's true. Just be frank with him, trust me he will appreciate it in the long run.

• tell him you don't see him that way and you don't think you ever will. I would love it if a girl told me that, it's so much easier to move on.

• Then tell him. Who cares if he gets hurt?

• just go right out and tell him, trust me, the longer it is not clear to him the more he will be hurt when he finally does realize

• Giving a guy your number, means you could be into him. You must somewhat be into him, otherwise you wouldn't have given his number

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him with words rather than actions.

Tell him exactly you are not interested in dating him but still appreciate him (if this still the case).

If you want to keep him in your life as a friend for real, it is the moment to tell him too.