Does it just depend on the guy?

When texting a guy, I feel like the ones that like you always add letters to their words like hey what's up? Or do we have homework? I don't know does it vary with each guy or do you only do that if you like the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always try to put some effort into my text messages and not make them just one word responses. If a girl gives me one word responses, I figure the conversation is pointless and dull and if she can't put forth the time to write a halfway decent text, I won't waste time texting her.

Also, I hate textspeak. Proper English ftw...

• This is off topic, but I'm with you on that one. Text talk can get really irritating sometimes; plus, it's like, what--I'm not worth the effort to tap in those few extra letters? XD

• exactly! it comes off as insulting in a way.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah same here I add more punctuation to show I put a little effort and thought into the text. Never really added any extra letters though. I'd say that it differs for each guy.

• No, I notice girls will do that. When I like a girl, I try to add a little more punctuation though. Such as: Hey! or..what's up? :)

What Girls Said 2

• i think you are overanalyzing things. if he texts you a lot he probably has some interest in you.

• He's showing intrest by even texting you.