How would you feel if a guy kissed your hand while saying hello or bye?

I am curious how would you react and how would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'd be awesome. I hear it's common in certain parts of Europe, although I'm not so sure how true that is. It's a nice gesture. Probably give me goosebumps, cause I'm not used to that. I've only ever had one guy do that to me...no 2, but they don't count lol friends who flirt with every girl

What Girls Said 9

• I would love it :) I've had it down before by a guy I didn't even know but I still blushed and giggled lol it's very gentleman like and when a guy does that he is treating me like a true lady and with respect :).

• I've had a few guys do this to me.

Once when I was like, 16. It was a much older guy, part of me felt like I was a disney princess, and part of me felt like my hand was covered in cooties.

Then again when I was 19ish. I was a bit more mature, and it made me smile. I though it was nice of him. I figured he did that to any chick.

Once again, more recently. He didn't really kiss my hand because it would have been rude to my fiance sitting right there, but he did the motion, holding my hand and bowing his head. I thought it was very nice of him too. Felt fancy. It's always kind of like a special occasion when they kiss my hand. It just makes me smile though, it's not like they can make me fall in love by doing so. All it is is a greeting to me.

• I'd feel flattered.

• I'd feel kind of weird to be honest. I wouldn't want a guy to do that to me, I'd feel too grown

• I just might jizz my pants.

You don't find that kind of sweetness in guys very much these days.

• I'd feel very flattered and glad to see that chivalry in guys is still out there.

• I think it would be nice almost as if chivalry isn't dead after all : )

• I'd find it very nice. It's a way any gentleman should act.

• I had guys do this before, Especially older men will attempt it. But I have a guy every time he sees me he hugs me in the gives me a quick peak on the neck. I think that's worse than kissing the hand. This guy is the only one to ever attempt it.

What Guys Said 1

• a little awkward, but honored ^-^