Help me with the guy I like!!

Okay so I've seen and spoken to the guy who tried to kiss me but we havnt mentioned the kiss. What do I do? I want him to try it again but I just don't know what to do?

What Guys Said 1

• Speaking as a guy, I have to tell you that you have blown it. If you're expecting him to make another attempt, I'm afraid you're just going to have to accept that it just plainly is NOT going to happen. So it's up to you now to make a move of your own. You have to kiss him yourself. Sorry. That's just how it is. Look I would suggest talking to him sometime soon, and seeing about asking to see him in private. Something like that. That could give you an opportunity to get him alone and make your move. Y'know... assuming the opportunity doesn't present itself on it's own.

Anyway in short, you had your chance, you shot him down. So now it's up to you to kiss him.

You're looking for some alone time, and it doesn't seem to happen? Take matters into your own hands and make it happen. You can do this.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• If you turned him down when he tried to kiss you, then he 100% isn't going to try again unless you make the move. but if it just wasn't the time and place and things got in the way, then I think you should just try to get him alone and maybe it'll happen ? :)

• Ok but I'm finishing school soon and I'm worried I won't get him on my own? I never knew I felt this way until he tried it