Do you have problems with a guy/girl dating other people at the same time as they're dating you?

I have little to no dating experience. I don't like it when a guy is flirting around with me/ trying to get with me at the same time as he's talking to other girls. I'm not some big green jealous monster, but I feel like you either like me or you don't. If you don't then you shouldn't be trying to get with me, if you do you should be interested in me. Not trying to see which girl you can go out with faster...I lose interest in guys that chase other girls while they're chasing me.

Is this something people get used too or is it common in the dating scene.

• Yes, explain
  • No, explain
  • Other, explain

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If we've only been on a couple of dates then it doesn't bother me, I sometimes date more than one person while I'm just getting to know them. But if we were starting to develop real feelings for each other than it would make me uncomfortable at that point and I'd want to be exclusive.

What Guys Said 3

• Hard to say. They've been working on a divorce for a while. I told the girl I'm not gonna really open up to her until her divorce is final.

• What exactly is the question? The question in the title is different from the end of your post

• the question is the question I asked that's in the title where questions go. You can answer the one at the end of the post if you feel like it.

• Then I'd say no. If you're dating, you're not in a relationship so not committed, therefore it's up to each person to decide how they want to handle it from their side

• Yes, it shows they aren't REALLY into me. That I'm either a backup or they have a backup or some sh*t. I don't care to be with someone like that.

What Girls Said 6

• I think in the initial stages of any relationship, it is very unrealistic to think you are somebodies one and only. This process should not take very long to weed through, if they are still dating multiple people after a hand full of dates, it's pretty safe to stay that you have yet to capture his attention fully.

You should never keep all you eggs in one basket when you first meet somebody.

• My issue is if you think this other girl is the one, why are still hanging around me. If we aren't together I don't expect a full commitment.

• Because neither one of you are the one he is looking for at this moment.

• If I am dating some one I tend to be exclusive.

• Why would you date me if you're going to be dating someone else also.. What kind of crape is that? that sounds more like swingers and I'm not into swinging..

• If you don't feel comfortable with it quit talking to him, I know I would. Look, if I'm really "Talking"to a guy like almost all day everyday then I deserve his attention no other girl. It sounds bad but I'm in a relationship and he feels the same way, but everyone feels different about this honest.

• Yes I have a problem with it. It means they are putting me on the side until they meet mrs right. And if he doesn't, then he'll stick with me. I don't like that.

• Because it shows they're Playaas and they should love only me :-)