Out of 100 people you meet online, how many are liars about themselves?

Ok take 100 random people online. Out of the 100 people how many are liars(not little lies but pretty big lies)?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Same amout as in real life about 99% lol in all the time I've been on profiles such as tagged I have only met 3 nice people who I can actually talk to, one person on here but mostly I even get guys trying to talk dirty with me on here when I don't want that attention and I'm sick of telling them.

Most people on the net are general scum bags and I am tired of seeing the same stuff being typed on them it's like "Hi I'm (insert name) my age is (insert age) I love partying, getting pissed out ma nut, you know... it's awesome man... and I love going out with my mates getting pissed, as for books I don't read man I can't be assed reading a book" urgh... one word... BORING! can they be original at all in any way? lol. Drinking is not cool ether, it's stupid... they don't care the damange they are doing and I don't wanna be around a person who only idea of fun is alcohol or maybe drugs, they don't even realize what a bad influence they are on each other they jsut think it's so clever but honestly they are not showing me they can be that intellegent about their life or that they can be sensible and make responsible decisions.

• Iccl about the liars...i don't even care to talk with them. The ones I think are real have me on Skype..or on Facebook...or cellphone. Lol...some people I talk to may be real but maybe they lack a quality in them that I just can't relate to or trust.

• I'd say about 70%. It depends on the site.

• true-thumbs upped you because why would some idiot thumbs down you lol

• I don't have many people I meet online but a LOT of them lie. I'd say 72%.

• I don't know. I like to hope (and kind of pretend) that people are honest because I'm honest and upfront. I mean, I don't bare all, but I don't lie about stuff like my age, what I look like, where I live, etc.

• I would say about 75. But who gives a **** : )

• Probably a lot but I don't really care because it's not like they usually have a big place in the timeline of my life.

• just for curiosity sake would you guess 60?

• mmmm I don't know I guess it depends on how you define lying. Because sometimes I've thought I caught someone in a lie, then when they explained, they really weren't lying, they just didn't tell the whole truth

• 60% :)

• It would be impossible to tell.

• lol all the same 100

• wow really? If every single person lies 100% of the time why waste your time on a site that is based on people and their opinions?

• lol ok

• yep :)

What Guys Said 8

• I say about 60% (small and big lies included).

I'm part of the 40% that is truthful. How? Because I talk about myself in the positive AS WELL as the negative.

Ppl who ONLY talk about themselves in the idealistic fashion, are the ones who are being phony.

• I would say at least half, whether its just a little lie in their life story or a full scale lie about who they are. I've always said the internet lets people be who they really are. You can be whoever you want on the internet, its like Vegas. while a lot of people lie on the internet its also, ironically, the one place you can be totally honest and not have to worry about what other people think, because you don't know them.

• hmmm... I've know a lot of people online over the years... Most people are generally who they say they are. One this site, I've only caught one girl in a few lies. =P I didn't call her out on it, but I remember everything. You can't slip up on me, if you want to fib. Mental notes taken. =)

• There's nothing to gain from lying... but there's a lot to lose by telling the truth.

• there's no way to know for sure unless you get their number and get them to send you a recent pic of them or their fb.

so I'd say around 50-70% of them.

• I can't pinpoint a percentage, but that's the thing about the internet. People can say, do and be whomever they want to be on the internet.

• generally 90 Id say,

• 75%, plus or minus.