Would you ever meet anyone online if you could?

If you became good friends with someone online would you ever like to meet them?

Why or why not?

0|0
16|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure I would. I know some of the basic signs of online predators, or at least I'd like to think I do. Based on that, I've only come across a few weirdos, but I cut off contact with them in a hurry and never gave them any personal info.

Anyhow... There are a few very special people I've met online, GAG especially, who I'd love to spend time with in person. But due to distance and other circumstances, I don't know how likely it is to happen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Yes because I regard some of them are like my real friends.There are cool people from other countries but unfortunately they live in different continent from me ;(

0|2
    0|0
  • YES I have a Tumblr too ( IF ANYONE WANTS TO FOLLOW ME hehe) and I met this guy omg he is so cute and I found out he llives like 45 min away from me! Now we've texted and he's my friend on Facebook definitely like him but I haven't had the guts to meet him.. maybe this summer who knows! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not opposed to meeting them if they're cool and we meet in a public place. I don't know if I'd go out of my way to meet them, but if we were in the same area at the same time then sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • He knows who he is. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • i think I would :) if I knew them really well and felt safe and comfy with the thought of it.. ya I tots would :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am more than willing. I would like to meet a lot of people...i might be sooner or later.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, there are a couple guys off of here that I would love to meet!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

They have shown me a lot to want to be around :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've met multiple people in person that I've met online. Am I still friends with any of them? Nope. Except for one girl but that's because I met her through Facebook and she went to my university

0|0
    0|0
  • thought I NEVER would but I did. we clicked really well as we both knew we would. flew down to see him then next thing you know 3 weeks later he moved to my state lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there's only a few I actually want to meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if possible I would

0|0
    0|0
  • no, don't really know them

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I get to know the person really well and I know that they're not a pervert lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• sure, if I'm not paying or driving too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • My special friend & I are going to meet in 6 days. She's flying down to see me.

I'm excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ... if its a girl that feels the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • i would if they were fairly close by. I wouldn't wanna have to drive hours to meet someone

0|0
    0|0
  • No..Its creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's something I DID consider and was actually going to do, but after the 'friendship' ended, I just lost interest as a whole. While it would be fun for some, it's just not something for me, unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I will likely meet some of them eventually...(:

1|0
    0|0
  • if they lived close by, why not?

0|0
    0|0