Would you ever meet anyone online if you could?

If you became good friends with someone online would you ever like to meet them?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure I would. I know some of the basic signs of online predators, or at least I'd like to think I do. Based on that, I've only come across a few weirdos, but I cut off contact with them in a hurry and never gave them any personal info.

Anyhow... There are a few very special people I've met online, GAG especially, who I'd love to spend time with in person. But due to distance and other circumstances, I don't know how likely it is to happen.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes because I regard some of them are like my real friends.There are cool people from other countries but unfortunately they live in different continent from me ;(

• YES I have a Tumblr too ( IF ANYONE WANTS TO FOLLOW ME hehe) and I met this guy omg he is so cute and I found out he llives like 45 min away from me! Now we've texted and he's my friend on Facebook definitely like him but I haven't had the guts to meet him.. maybe this summer who knows! :)

• I'm not opposed to meeting them if they're cool and we meet in a public place. I don't know if I'd go out of my way to meet them, but if we were in the same area at the same time then sure.

• Sure.

• He knows who he is. :P

• i think I would :) if I knew them really well and felt safe and comfy with the thought of it.. ya I tots would :)

• I am more than willing. I would like to meet a lot of people...i might be sooner or later.

• yeah, there are a couple guys off of here that I would love to meet!

• Yes.

They have shown me a lot to want to be around :)

• Yes I've met multiple people in person that I've met online. Am I still friends with any of them? Nope. Except for one girl but that's because I met her through Facebook and she went to my university

• thought I NEVER would but I did. we clicked really well as we both knew we would. flew down to see him then next thing you know 3 weeks later he moved to my state lol

• Yeah, there's only a few I actually want to meet.

• yeah if possible I would

• no, don't really know them

• Only if I get to know the person really well and I know that they're not a pervert lol

What Guys Said 8

• sure, if I'm not paying or driving too far.

• My special friend & I are going to meet in 6 days. She's flying down to see me.

I'm excited.

• yes ... if its a girl that feels the same way

• i would if they were fairly close by. I wouldn't wanna have to drive hours to meet someone

• No..Its creepy

• Nope. It's something I DID consider and was actually going to do, but after the 'friendship' ended, I just lost interest as a whole. While it would be fun for some, it's just not something for me, unfortunately.

• Yes I will likely meet some of them eventually...(:

• if they lived close by, why not?